Friday, July 9, 2010

LETTERS!!!

So this will be quick- yesterday, one of the Peace Corps logistics guys was running all over the lycée where our model school is looking for me. I, paranoid as always, thought I was in trouble, but it turns out he had a package for me AND multiple letters!!! It was like Christmas! Just wanted to say a huge MERCI to mom and dad for the package, Ben Molly Joey and Bradley for the adorable card, Grammy for the sweet note, and Linda for the letter and awesome articles. You guys are amazing, you have NO idea how much it means to me to know you are thinking of me. I am thinking of you all as well and am in the process of sending letters (with sweet Cameroonian stamps) to everyone. Just wanted to say thank you quickly and let you know how appreciated the little things are. They go a long way when you're so far from home, living in such a different culture it could be a different planet! Anyways, made my week, thanks again :)

2 comments:

  1. Grammy is putting a box together and we sent out two today with almost everything on your wish list. Giant didn't have any Tootsie pops, can you believe that!! We will keep sending the packages so you don't have to eat goat again just let us know if we can get them to you closer to post. Love you dearly and miss you very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Red,
    Hope all is well "in-country" I laughed the first time I saw u use it. But staying with the theme, you left a big hole in "the world" when you left.
    Miss you lots n lots.
    Be safe.
    Cherokee

    ReplyDelete